5 dic 2008

slickee boys-uh oh... no breaks!

Les dejo también este disquillo de 1985, tercer disco de estas leyendas del punk rock DC; ...pa' que muerdan el freno!! je je! Nativos de Washington DC, formados en 1975. Se los dejo!!
  1. dream lovers
  2. death lane (the dogs)
  3. teenage romance
  4. disconnected
  5. gotta tell me why
  6. the brain that refused to die
  7. bad dream
  8. can't believe
  9. going all the way (the squires)/glendora (perry como)
  10. danger drive
  11. jailbait janet (the afrika korps)
  12. when we were kids

descargar!!

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

- Thanks a lot, man! :-)

Alix dijo...

Thanx for this one !
I discovered the "Oh Uh no breaks" LP quite a long time ago (1987 I think)& recorded some of its songs on a long forgotten K7. I especially remember "danger drive" : may be my favorite one...
Alix

k-xi dijo...

Honquijote & Alix
you're welkm guys!! i really love this one!! saludos!!